Aesthetic Procedures by Sarah Griffiths Smith
*Consultation only (no treatment) - £30
1 area - £110.00
2 areas - £150.00
3 area - £200.00
4 areas - £260.00
Gummy Smile - £60.00
Brow Lift - £160.00
Jaw Lift - £300.00
Bunny Lines - £60.00
Top up treatment - £50.00
(*Men - add £25 to total bill)
Pefectha 0.5ml - £130.00
Juvederm 3 0.5ml - £140.00
Pefectha 1ml - £170.00
Juvederm 3 1ml - £180.00
Nasolabial Folds - from £200.00
Marionette Lines - from £200.00
Rhinoplasty - £300.00
🔹Why visit an Aesthetic Qualified Beauty Therapist?
Therapist have been treating Clients, Skins, Faces and the Muscles for many years offering Advanced Facial treatments, Semi-Permanent Make-Up, Laser or IPL and Advanced Electrolysis Techniques.
Sarah has been in the industry for over 20 years, is NVQ Level 4 Qualified, has been injecting into the skin for over 20 years. She holds an advanced Anatomy and Physiology Qualification, a First Aid and Anaphylaxis Shock Certificate and is a Qualified Trainer Assessor.
Sarah attended a 5 month training course at Harley Street, London UK, gaining experience and her Licence to perform Dermal Fillers and Botox.
Our approach and injecting techniques are softer, minimising bruising. You will not be rushed out the door.
We are examined regularly, inspected by the health board and fully insured.
We also have a Dr Prescriber on board.
Any questions please contact Sarah on
☎️ 01766 515870
💻 [email protected]
BOOK ONLINE NOW - www.beautiqueporthmadog.co.uk
Anti-Wrinkle Injections Advice
🔹So what is Botox?
When injected into the muscle, it temporarily blocks nerve impulses that tell it to contract (and subsequently wrinkle the overlaying skin). The muscle paralysis lasts 4-6 months.
🔹So is Botox a poison?
Well, yes. But aesthetic cosmetic surgeon and UK representative for Allergan, Dr Jonquille Chantrey, is keen to point out that only a tiny, highly-purified amount is used in one procedure. A gram of the toxin will stretch across six million treatment vials, which also highlights how incredibly potent it is.
🔹Botox: When and who?
Anyone who has signs of ageing is suitable for Botox. Some have the procedure as prevention to slow down the ageing process, others to fix a problem.
However, if we think you do not need Botox, or an alternative would give you a better result, we will be honest and tell you.
🔹Can I have a natural look with Botox?
ABSOLUTELY! Not every client wants to look 'frozen' like some celebrities.
At your consultation, your practitioner will conduct a full consultation with you. If you'd still like a slight movement, a smaller amount of Botox is injected.
🔹What happens if I stop having Botox?
As your botox 'wears off' your muscles gradually return to their original state.
Contrary to beliefs, your skin will not worsen.
Lip Fillers Advice
Thinking about getting a fuller set of lips? Here are some tips on what you should know before getting lip fillers.
1. Like an artist with paint, every practitioner has a favourite formula they like to use. The most natural temporary filler is hyaluronic acid (HA) such as Perfectha and Juvaderm.
2. You can completely erase HA fillers if you don't like how your lips turn out for whatever reason. Because HA is not permanent, your dermatologist can inject an eraser enzyme called Ignore. The enzyme will dissolve the filler in five minutes if you're unhappy with the initial results.
3. It can cost anywhere from £150.00 to £300.00 to get your lips done, depending on the practitioner and the region you live in. Either way, start saving your pennies.
4. HA fillers last about six to twelve months. But if your body is on the thinner side, you'll metabolize the formula faster and the injections won't last as long.
5. You will see the results almost immediately. Your lips will be a little swollen at first, but you'll see the effects of the fillers pretty quickly. Give your lips 24 hours to settle and the swelling to calm. Then you'll be seeing your filled-out lips as they will be for the next few months.
6. If done correctly, lips with injections don't feel any different than real lips. Not even when you're kissing.
7. At the beginning of the procedure, it feels like a pinch and then it stings as the filler is being injected. Afterward, the practitioner will massage your lips a little, ice them for 10 minutes, and then let you go about your day.
8. You can choose to have your lips numbed beforehand with a topical aesthetic such as Emla cream.
9. There's practically zero downtime. The procedure takes about 20-30 minutes in total, and the numbing will start to wear off after about 15 minutes. You can go about your daily life afterward but shouldn't make any big plans (like a wedding or an important event) for at least three days in case you bruise.
10. You shouldn't exercise the day of the procedure. You especially should avoid activities that increase blood flow to your face for 72 hours, or getting a massage or a facial for 14 days.
11. You don't have to go all out. You can choose which areas of your lips you'd like the focus to be. Whether you want to do both lips, just the bottom lip, or the middle of the top lip, you can plump wherever you and your practitioner decide will best complement the rest of your facial features.
12. To get your lips injected, you should only see a professional. Ask about their training and qualifications or to see a certificate.
13. Ten days prior to your procedure, avoid painkillers (except Tylenol), fish oil, and Vitamin E, which tend to thin the blood. Thinner blood will make the area more prone to bruising and bleeding.
14. Some slight bruising and bleeding at the site of injection is normal and expected. The bruises should fade after five to seven days.
15. Don't expect to get Angelina Jolie's lips. You can bring in inspiration photos, but ultimately, you and your practitioner should decide what look is best for your face. You should also expect to increase the size gradually over time — not all at once — for the most natural results.
16. The bumps and lumps in the lips you see sometimes are the result of the filler being too close to the surface. It usually goes away and can be corrected.
17. Anyone who has a history of cold sores should take prevention medication two days before the procedure. Injections could trigger a cold sore.
18. If you eventually decide to stop getting injections, your lips will return to their original state. Contrary to what you might think, your lips will not turn into saggy, wrinkly skin bags. However, the HA that was injected into your lips has been proven to jump-start more HA production at the site of the injection, so your lips could naturally remain a bit larger, thanks to the previous injections.
19. LESLIE ASH!!
The Leslie Ash “Look” is certainly not high on most people’s aesthetic wish-list. You have most probably seen the recurrent pictures in the media of her now infamous “trout pout”. The unfortunate woman has been hauled over the coals as an example of Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong in every woman’s mag article of that theme ever since her Lip Body treatment in 2002.
Leslie Ash has had PERMANENT Collagen Lip Implants inserted into her lips (similar to breast implants) Hyaluronic Acid Lip Fillers are not permanent (as recently discussed) and will not cause this problem.